Football Talk feels like taking a trip to Sesame Street today to involve ourselves in some letter-based fun.
Fighting, finance, feelings and Fernando Torres make up the key elements of today’s look at the beautiful game.
Charles Green wants to avoid fisticuffs with those notorious ‘Hampden beaks’ and learn to play together in harmony.
Rangers’ prospective owner has requested a meeting with Stewart Regan to avoid FIFA intervening in the dispute between the two bodies.
Financial fair play reared its head again as SPL clubs approved new measures after voting on several resolutions were taken by the league at the national stadium.
Swansea have been left feeling hurt after Brendan Rodgers packed up his bags and headed for Liverpool.
He’s not the only manager on the move with Paul Lambert set to swap East Anglia for Birmingham.
Elsewhere there’s key Euro 2012 cliches to look out for while Fernando Torres ended his near year-long goal drought for Spain.
Charles Green wants to talke to Stewart Regan to stop the world governing body from intervening in a dispute between the two organisations.
The SPL side say they are not in discussions with the Dutch FA to leave Scottish football and join Holland's top flight (BBC reporter Jane Lewis)
The Scottish Premier League has passed new rules designed to ensure financial fair play by its member clubs.
The Northern Irishman hopes recent developments at Rangers mean he will be offered a new contract in the coming weeks.
The £2.5m signing could return to his homeland after two unsuccessful years in Scotland.
The Score produce a list of the phrases to look out for during next month’s tournament.
Mark Lawrenson isn’t sure of John W Henry’s judgement after he appointed the Northern Irishman. (Daily Mirror)
However the BBC’s Ben Smith is more optimistic about his chances of success at Anfield.
Fernando Torres ends his international goal drought in style
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
People who read this story also read
- Celtic urged to move fast to snap up Republic of Ireland's Keith Andrews
- Rangers players attracting transfer interest at home and abroad
- Prospective Rangers owner seeks Scottish FA talks to prevent FIFA action
- Mexican side Club America look to hand Efrain Juarez a way out of Celtic
- SPL receive overdue documents from Rangers for dual contract investigation