For those avoiding events at Wimbledon, the fall out from Wednesday’s SPL newco vote continues with Ally McCoist saying “sporting integrity” would best be served by a newco Rangers starting again in the Third Division.
Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston has defended his decision to abstain from the vote following criticism from his own supporters.
The Rugby Park chief says signings have been put on hold but that’s not the case for Pat Fenlon who is lining up further additions to his squad.
While the Irishman looks to recruit players to Edinburgh, Craig Beattie is leaving the capital with Rangers named as possible suitors.
Elsewhere the influence Mario Balotelli extends to Asia, goal-line technology as well as our very own Grant Russell on TalkSport.
The Ibrox manager says three-quarters of fans want the team to start over at the bottom of the SFL.
Michael Johnston says new signings will have to be put on hold at Rugby Park.
The Easter Road boss is ready to step up his pre-season plans.
The Daily Record claims Craig Beattie is wanted by Ally McCoist
The Celtic boss flew to Belfast to make watch signing target Markus Henriksen. (Scottish Sun)
Osman Samiuddin looks at those behind the introduction of technology in football (The National)
With European competition starting up again, Niall Farrell says the headlines created by Shamrock Rovers last year divert from the ‘crushing reality of the Airtricty League’ (In Bed with Maradona)
Our man believes that Stewart Regan's comments about the current situation were 'inappropriate' as Rangers' future remains undecided. (TalkSport)
Arsene Wenger suggest Robin Van Persie heads to Celtic in this spoof video (TalkSport)
Ken Tokura Celebrates Like Mario Balotelli
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
- Football Talk: Clubs demand answers on Hearts' finances, Wotte loves Wigan
- Football Talk: Nicky Law's Rangers talks, Celtic's bold reconstruction plan
- Football Talk: Leicester want Lennon, Hooper for QPR, best of SPL action
People who read this story also read
- Can Scottish clubs cut their cloth and help each other through the storm?
- Rangers fans are asking 'where is the sporting integrity?'
- Kilmarnock chairman defends abstention in Rangers newco SPL vote
- Aberdeen fans to sponsor SFL clubs who endorse 'sporting integrity'
- Football Talk: Shearer reveals Spanish secret, Traynor on Rangers