St Johnstone have flown out on their very own Euro Trip as they prepare to take on Eskişehirspor.
Football Talk can only hope Murray Davidson and the gang can enjoy as many fun-filled, comical adventures as the cast of Jeff Schaffer’s 2004 classic.
Gregory Tade and Dave Mackay will miss the chance to run into Vinny Jones and his crew of hooligans but on the plus side they'll escape the Scottish weather.
Rangers remain in the news as Vincent Lunny is cast in the role of ‘Judge Dread’ by one newspaper while another claims to have secret documents regarding stripping titles.
As the French media prepare to welcome ‘The Zlatan’ into their midst, outlets in Italy are wondering what next for Milan.
There’s also Sir Alex Ferguson singing to Nelson Mandela, the best MLS moments of 2012 and the departure of Lee Dixon.
The Rangers boss could face action after demanding to know the identities of the governing body’s judicial panel.
The Daily Record claim to have seen a document detailing plans to strip titles and a range of punishments.
The former Aston Villa player is subject to an offer from the English Championship side.
A hamstring injury means the striker won’t play in Thursday's first leg in Turkey.
The Irishman believes he can replace Garry O’Connor
The Swiss Ramble looks at how Qatar Sports Investments have operated since taking over the French club.
John Chapman looks at the London club’s policy of bringing in several talented teenagers (Belgofoot)
Gazetta dello Sport show go with a striking front page image on the day Zlatan Ibrahimovic is expected to sign for Paris Saint Germain.
The Manchester United boss serenades the 94-year-old (ITV.com)
The best MLS moments of 2012 so far
As Lee Dixon announces his departure from the BBC, perhaps he’ll finally have a word with Mr Shearer (BBC).
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
- Football Talk: Killie pressure mounts, £7m TV bonanza, Neymar goal
- Football Talk: Berg for Killie, Celtic deny Virgo claims, Luiz's twin
- Transfer Talk: Reading want Gary Hooper, Coyle to spoil Wylde move
People who read this story also read
- SFA Compliance Officer to review Ally McCoist’s comments on judicial panel
- How Airdrie United became the luckiest team in the Scottish League
- Rangers ask SFA to set up a panel to rule on players leaving Ibrox
- Liam Craig wants positive headlines as St Johnstone embark on Euro trip
- Analysis: What the loss of Rangers means to admissions at SPL clubs