The eyes of the world were on Scotland as Hampden hosted women's football games on the opening day of the 2012 Olympics, and Scotland didn't disappoint.
With North Korea playing at the national stadium, the flag of South Korea was flashed up next to the player's names on the big screen.
Whether or not it was a cunning Scottish FA plant to divert attention away from the Rangers membership saga remains to be seen.
Back in the world of Scottish football, there's transfer movement, St Johnstone in Europe and Robbie Savage lining up a move to Rangers. Normal order restored, then.
The Scotland number one is expected to sign a two-year deal later on Thursday. The Turkish side also posted pictures of McGregor's medical, with Google Translate obliging by saying it was "sanitation control".
Agreement with the SPL over the contracts investigation remains an obstacle to Rangers' plans.
The Celtic midfielder is wanted by the Saints to partner former Rangers player Steven Davis. (Scottish Sun)
The St Johnstone midfielder believes his side can still progress to the third qualifying round.
Ruud Boffin aims to repay old mentor by helping to knock his St Johnstone side out of Europe. (Scottish Sun)
The Finnish side are 18 games into their campaign as they prepare to head to Glasgow.
The 39-times capped Welsh international has said he would be willing to play for Rangers in the Third Division.
Hibs loan player says he is going to get his head down and star at Easter Road. (Daily Record)
The flag of South Korea was shown next to player names on the big screen at the national stadium.
MLS All-Stars see off Chelsea 3-2 in the 2012 game at PPL Park
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
People who read this story also read
- Robbie Savage says that he'd play for Rangers in Division Three 'for free'
- Talks continue over Rangers' SFA membership with SPL issue remaining
- Former Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor signs for Besiktas
- Football Talk: Two in at Rangers, Celtic want defender, life before FM
- What needs to happen before Rangers can play again? Your questions answered