The summer holidays are apparently over, and it is back to work with another season of the SPL kicking off on Saturday August 3.
It hasn't exactly been a straightforward summer recess for our top-flight, and so we thought we'd do a slightly less than straightforward preview for the new season.
Everybody is going to get their experts' opinions. Everybody is going to have a view on how each team is going to get on. Everyone is going to have some view on just who made the best moves in the transfer market. That's great, and you should read all of those, but we wanted something a bit different. We wanted to widen the net.
As a result we've put together a panel of supporters from all 12 clubs in the Scottish top flight. Some are professional experts, some are enthusiastic amateurs, some are something else altogether, but all have interesting views on their own club's chances in the coming year.
Hopefully it's something a little bit different.
Dundee and Dundee United - Hen and Joe Broon - yes, them - ponder the chances of the Dundee clubs
Inverness Caledonian Thistle - Ross Paterson on maintaining Inverness' position as kings of the Highlands
People who read this story also read
- SPL previews: Hen and Joe Broon discuss the return of the Dundee derby
- SPL Previews: Stuart Braithwaite discusses Celtic's ambitions for 2012/13
- SPL Preview: Things can only get better for Hibs after Pat Fenlon's rebuild
- Willie Coffey MSP on Kilmarnock, cup success and the season ahead
- SPL Previews: Craig Hargrave on how Motherwell can top last season