With one gasp of air, Football Talk fills its lungs and plunges its head below the water again, diving for pearls of wisdom in the internet ocean.
Up upon the waves, the good ships Motherwell, Celtic and Dundee United are in full sail for the continent. Well are heavily wounded in Greece and Celtic hold the Finnish high ground, but don’t mention the word ‘battle’ around United.
Back ashore, Rangers are throwing more pieces of eight at a potential new player and Danny Fox is back in the Scotland crew with Craig Levein at the helm.
The Tayside men could be carpeted by UEFA after ugly scenes at Tannadice.
Stuart McCall insists there will be no rash approach from Well in Athens.
Celt’s full back is not concerned by the club’s poor form away from home in Europe. (Daily Record)
Craig Levein announces his squad for the friendly with the Socceroos, with Southampton’s Fox re-called for the first time in three years.
A bumper deal is on the table for the Spanish striker to join up at Ibrox.
Responding to allegations of illegal payments made by Rangers, the ex-boss says nobody will get their hands on his medals.
As Hibs picked up where the left off, a demoralising defeat, Fenlon challenges his squad to play for their futures.
The Saints boss believes his side was harshly treated by the officials in their 2-0 loss to Hearts. (The Courier)
Thom Watt returns to guide us by the hand down the rabbit hole and into the harum-scarum world of the SPL Wrap.
How to improve on the most expensively assembled English Premier League champions ever? Alex Keble ponders where now for City. (FourFourTwo)
Why would we put up one great goal when you can have five from the world’s most uninhibited league?
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Going for goals, Clangers' howler, getting hyper-niche
- Football Talk: Danny Dyer, OMG it's GMS, swimming contest of the year
People who read this story also read
- Alex McLeish: 'You'll have a fight on your hands taking my medals away'
- Francisco Sandaza puts pen to paper on contract with Rangers
- UEFA begin disciplinary case against Dundee United and Dinamo Moscow
- Rangers offer Francisco Sandaza £1m to sign up for Division Three
- Brazilian defender Emilson Cribari signs contract with Rangers