The Olympic Games may have been and gone but the legacy lives on. That’s certainly the case if you are Scotland midfielder James Morrison.
Fresh from watching Mo Farah in a partisan Olympic Stadium, the West Brom midfielder wants Scotland fans to cheer the national team all the way to Brazil 2014.
David Wotherspoon also loved London 2012 and shows his appreciation of Andy Murray’s achievements.
Arsene Wenger’s sleeping bag-sized coat is back in another attempt to snaffle Ki Sung-Yueng.
You can’t argue with science seemingly so when Dutch boffins say Leo Messi is scientifically better than Cristiano Ronaldo then we doff our caps in their direction.
We also have possibly the worst penalty ever seen.
It’s the story that refuses to go away, Arsene Wenger (the man who doesn’t comment on speculation) is apparently still interested in the Celtic midfielder. (The Sun)
After watching Mo Farah run away from things at the Olympics, the West Brom midfielder wants to use Scotland’s home support to inspire the side to the 2014 World Cup. (Daily Record)
The Scotland assistant says Ian Black deserves to play for his country.
Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo say Dutch scientists have proved the Barcelona minx is superior to the Portuguese poser (in Spanish)
Alba Espana take their first look ahead to the Spanish league season
Blackpool boss Ian Holloway uses an interesting turn of phrase to describe transfer talks with DJ Campbell
Worst penalty ever ask 101greatgoals.com? Step forward Jonathan Soriano (Red Bull Salzburg)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank