Scottish football is back in a happy place after Celtic secured a place at European football's top table on Wednesday evening.
Putting aside the £17m+ windfall which will be coming their way, Neil Lennon's squad could be boosted by the arrival of Alessandro Del Piero, allegedly.
Maintaining a solid level of transfer madness, David Templeton has been linked with a move from Hearts to Third Division side Rangers.
There's all that, plus a look at the Celtic's squad farewell to Mo Bangura, and the usual other stuff you associate with your favourite daily read.
Alessandro Del Piero has been linked with a sensational move to Champions League participants Celtic. (Scottish Sun)
Celtic’s manager is also keen to offer new contracts to his existing stars.
The Hoops are aware that Boyata could be sent out on loan again this season and are waiting in the wings. (Daily Record)
Move for David Templeton could be scuppered by Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov after the debacle surrounding Lee Wallace's move to Rangers. (Daily Record)
John McGlynn wants a performance from Hearts that will go down in the annals of the club.
John McGlynn's men could face big Liverpool stars in Anfield leg of Europa League tie.
Stuart McCall is contending with a growing injury list ahead of the second leg tie.
Killie boss Kenny Shiels is unhappy with the Merseyside club's approach. (Liverpool Echo)
The win over Helsingborg, coupled with results elsewhere mean Celtic will be bottom seeds in their group.
The Celtic squad say their farewells to the striker, who joined old club AIK on a loan deal this week.
The SPL exit trials are a chance for released players to get back into the game. Watch over Stuart Lovell's shoulder about ten seconds in and wonder whether this chap will have any trouble.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way