Football is the beautiful game for a reason.
We at Football Talk towers like to give the public what they want. This morning everyone is talking about topless pictures so voila. Don’t say we’re not good to you.
Wayne Rooney, now no stranger to hair products, has revealed Sir Alex Ferguson got his notorious and extremely durable hairdryer out at Celtic Park six years ago after a Champions League defeat.
Leigh Griffiths, fond of purple hair straighteners, has been named as the SPL’s Player of the Month for August.
One man who must spend ages dealing with his doo is Brazilian wonder kid Neymar.
In keeping with his general fortune in life, Blackburn boss Steve Kean has no hair but that doesn’t stop him having a pop at Craig Levein.
Having worked with Jordan Rhodes for a few days and played one match with him, Ewood Park chief Kean has told the Scotland boss he should have given the 22-year-old more game time.
The Hibernian forward has been named as the Clydesdale Bank player of the month for August.
The striker recalled the evening in Glasgow’s East End six years ago when his team lost 1-0 to Gordon Strachan’s men in the Champions League (Daily Record).
You know things aren’t great when the Blackburn boss feels he can have a go at you (Scottish Sun)
The Saints squad won’t be feeling too hot this morning.
Lovely Left Foot take a look at the Blackpool winger's progress.
The topless pictures everyone is talking about. What, you meant someone else?
Another piece of magic from Neymar
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
People who read this story also read
- SPL Trivia: The top ten Goalkeepers by SPL appearances
- Former Carlisle midfielder Tom Taiwo set to sign a deal with Hibernian
- Scotland Trivia: Players to score for Scotland and get 20 goals in the EPL
- Hitting the back of the net is biggest concern for Hearts boss John McGlynn
- Lee Wallace agrees new five-year contract to stay with Rangers