There's a 'y' in the day, so there's obviously been new twists in the Rangers administration saga.
Neil Doncaster has suggested the example set by the likes of Plymouth and Crystal Palace could offer a precedent for a newco Rangers to rejoin the SPL.
Gary Hooper has said that he'd rather stay with Celtic for a crack at the Champions League than ply his trade in the Premiership.
Ahead of the clash between Motherwell and Hearts, Stuart McCall says that he believes the race for the Champions League qualifying spot may go to the final day.
Gary Bollan has thrown his hat into the ring for the vacant job at newly relegated Queen of the South.
Ever wanted to see a player booked for kissing his wife? Of course you do.
The SPL chief executive pointed to examples south of the border as a precedent.
The striker is an alleged target for Southampton, but he wants to take on the best in Europe with Celtic.
The SPL chairman has stepped down from his commitments to the SFA board because of work pressure. (Scotsman)
The Dens Park club have announced that half a dozen players will be moving on.
The Dunfermline manager says that their relegation rivals have the edge in the battle to beat the drop. (Scotsman)
The Wigan forward has been in fine form and is set to be included for the squad to travel to the USA. (Daily Express)
The Manchester derby left the blue side of the city in charge at the top of the table. Zonal Marking looks at how the game was won. (Zonal Marking).
Fabio Simplicio gets booked for kissing his wife
The Roma man went a little bit Richie Tenenbaum when he scored against Napoli (101greatgoals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
- Football Talk: Clubs demand answers on Hearts' finances, Wotte loves Wigan
- Football Talk: Nicky Law's Rangers talks, Celtic's bold reconstruction plan
- Football Talk: Leicester want Lennon, Hooper for QPR, best of SPL action
- Football Talk: Neil Lennon to Stoke, Neuer's beer stunt, Wigan's cup shock