How are those nerves doing? Sleepless nights? Or dreaming about Leigh Griffiths/Rudi Skacel crisply striking the ball into the net at Hampden?
Here at Cup Final Talk we are not here to help. In fact, let’s ramp up the excitement a bit more.
Nobody knows derby goalscoring like John Robertson, and the Hearts great sees Hibs front men as a major threat to the men in maroon on Saturday.
Meanwhile Pat Fenlon knows his best line-up and already has the team picked to walk out at the national stadium.
Allowing your thoughts to creep forward to after the game? Check out our fantastic interactive maps of the top Hearts and Hibs pubs to help you celebrate in style.
It’s just four more sleeps folks. Good luck with that.
The Ace of Hearts knows a thing or two about hitting the net, and he sees Garry O’Connor and Leigh Griffiths as key men for Hibs.
The Hibernian gaffer is over in his native Dublin preparing the team, and knows the men he will pick to lead them to glory. (The Scotsman)
The former Tynecastle hitman is recovering from a career-threatening hip injury, but will miss the final as he is away on a stag party. (Daily Record)
There are a plethora of drinking holes to toast your team’s win. STV Edinburgh has done the dirty work of showing exactly where you can do it.
Just the 116 years since the Edinburgh teams met in a final – here’s remarkable archive reports of the win for Hearts at Logie Green.
As if Hibees needed reminded, it is 110 years since they could call the world’s oldest football trophy their’s. Here is how they went about winning it back in 1902.
Young Saskia is quite a singer for her age, and she has been delighting Jambos online recently with a Gorgie-flavoured take on some pop hits.
Get involved in the cup final build up on Twitter using the hashtag #saltnsaucefinal
More About Scottish Cup Final 2012
- Doors Open Day 2012: Thousands access city’s secret places
- Doors Open Day: Return to the 1950s or ride in a bus wash [Video]
- Hearts and Hibs fans set the bar for nationwide fixtures
- Hibernian boss Pat Fenlon handed four game ban for cup final incident
- Triumph and tragedy: Fans' views of the salt and sauce final [Video]
- Hearts and Hibs fans praised by police after cup final weekend
- Dejected Dougray Scott can’t understand Hibs’ attitude in cup final
- Hearts derby specialist John Robertson fears Hibees' front line
- Cup Final Talk: Meaningless defeats, Dublin for Hibs and final songs
People who read this story also read
- Hearts striker Craig Beattie: 'I'm sure I'll be fit for the cup final'
- Danny Swanson to snub Hibernian move to head for English Championship
- Livingston threaten legal action against Scottish FA over Rangers situation
- Hearts boss: 'Every game, not just cup final, important to our careers'
- Football Talk: Maurice Edu can go for £300,000, Celtic bid for defender