After a thrilling opening night at Euro 2012 with goals, red cards and talking points galore, the focus shifts to Group B.
Packed with heavyweights and guaranteed to deliver an early exit for one of three pre-tournament fancies, it is sure to deliver thrills.
World Cup finalists Holland kick off against Denmark at 5pm with a mouth-watering encounter between Germany and Portugal following at 7.45pm.
STV’s Keith Downie and Andy Coyle have given their thoughts ahead of the games in the latest of our daily Euro 2012 videos.
Also on our Euro 2012 site, we will be going beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
Of course, we will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss any thing, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
June 9, 5pm Holland v Denmark BBC
June 9, 7.45pm Germany v Portugal BBC
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Russia 4-1 Czech Republic: Alan Dzagoev shines in routine victory
- Poland 1-1 Greece: Honours even as Giorgos Karagounis misses penalty
People who read this story also read
- European Championship 2012 preview: Denmark
- Andy Robinson wants consistency from fresh faces in Scotland squad
- Andy Robinson says Scotland must win breakdown battle against Australia
- STV's favourite goals from the last 25 years at the European Championships
- Portugal's tournament depends on their other Real Madrid star