Croatia and Ireland served up goals and a dash of controversy in their opening Group C match at Euro 2012.
Spain and Italy drew 1-1 in the other Group C fixture, with Spain’s strikerless formation and the performance of Mario Balotelli up for debate.
Keith Downie and Andy Coyle go over Sunday night's action, as well as looking ahead to Monday’s fixtures.
Also on our Euro 2012 site, we will be going beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
Of course, we will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss any thing, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
June 11, 5pm: France v England (STV) June 11, 7.45pm: Ukraine v Sweden (BBC)
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain