Throughout the European Championships we will be getting in touch with assorted footballers, bloggers, writers and vagabonds to discuss the tournament as it is in progress.
Who have been the stars? Where are teams failing? Who is winning the tactical battles? We'll have all sorts of opinions as the tournament progresses.
Stuart Kenny, sport editor of the The Brig, discusses how the Czech Republic have improved since their qualification for the Euros, and their hopes for the next round.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Czech Republic back in contention after reverting to their passing game
- Greece 1-2 Czech Republic: Explosive start gives Czechs vital points
- Czech Republic in need of goals if they are to repeat heroics of yesteryear