All four teams are again in with a shout of progression from their group going into the final game, as Group B's quartet take one last shot at guaranteeing a place in the quarter finals.
Poland and Russia surprisingly missed out on places in the last eight, having lost to Czech Republic and Greece respectively on Saturday night, and we've got the goals and celebrations from those games.
Keith Downie and Grant Russell look ahead to which two teams in Group B will join the Group A victors in the quarter finals, with the Netherlands fighting for their lives in a group where Germany look certs to progress, with Portugal and Denmark also vying for a spot in the knockout stages.
Also on our Euro 2012 site, we go beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
STV Sport will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss anything, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
Portugal v Netherlands (STV) 7.45pm
Denmark v Germany (ITV4) 7.45pm
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain