The Netherlands exited Euro 2012 with a whimper after a third successive defeat in Group B, this time at the hands of Portugal.
Paulo Bento's team will join Germany in the knockout stages, after recording their third win of the competition with victory against Denmark.
Keith Downie is joined by Grant Russell to reflect on the final games in Group B, as well as looking ahead to the prospects of the two teams which qualified against Group A's top two.
On our Euro 2012 site, we go beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
STV Sport will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss anything, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
Croatia v Spain (BBC, 7.45pm)
Italy v Republic of Ireland (BBC, 7.45pm)
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain