Czech Republic will look to upset the odds once more when they take on Portugal in the first quarter-final of Euro 2012.
Having been beaten 4-1 by Russia in their opening match, the Czechs came back to beat Greece 2-1 before dumping co-hosts Poland out of the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Paulo Bento’s men to qualify from Group B with a 2-1 triumph over the Netherlands.
We caught up with Stuart Kenny to discuss Milan Baros’ lack of form, goals from midfield and much more.
You can follow Stuart on Twitter
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain