Spain's quarter-final match against France is one of the most highly-anticipated games of Euro 2012 so far and Les Bleus face their toughest task so far.
STV caught up with Andrew Gibney of FrenchFootballWeekly and asked him for his thoughts on how France have performed so far and how they could beat the current world and European champions.
You can follow Andrew on Twitter.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Spain 2-0 France: Alonso at the double to put Spanish in final four
- Wounded France march on to Quarter Final showdown with Spain