The semi-finals are fast approaching and you might expect confidence from any team that has made it this far. Someone tell that to Daniele De Rossi who doesn't seem sure of Italy's chances against Germany.
Elsewhere, Custodio, who sounds like he should really be a keeper, has told Vicente Del Bosque not to worry about tactical surprises from Portugal. Rely on Ronaldo as usual then?
Roy Hodgson has said that he will bring in young players after England's quarter-final exit but will also stick with his older players ahead of World Cup qualifiers. Players neither young or old are presumably at risk then.
And with Dick Advocaat already leaving his post as Russia manager, somebody had to carry the can for their shock exit. Step up Sergei Fursenko...
De Rossi admits to doubts Italy can beat Germany
The midfielder faces a race against time to prove fitness for the semi-final (Sky Sports)
Roy Hodgson backs old guard despite England exit
The England manager has also said that Wayne Rooney did not hit a high enough standard.(Guardian)
Custódio on Portugal's tried and tested arsenal
Midfielder Custódio freely admits that Portugal's "weapons aren't a secret" and that they will "play in the same style" as ever when they take on Spain in Wednesday's semi-final.
Russian soccer chief resigns after Euro 2012 flop
Russian soccer chief Sergei Fursenko quit his post on Monday following Russia's disappointing showing at Euro 2012.
Three lions tamed as Italy advance to the semi-finals of Euro 2012
David Schiavone looks at the reaction to Italy's progress to the semi-finals.
Phil Brown thinks Andrea Pirlo is homophobic for not playing in England
Think you might mean xenophobic, Phil. And you would still probably be wrong.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Euro 2012 Talk: It's all about Pirlo, England crash out, 'boring' Spain
- Italy have an architect for European Championship success in Andrea Pirlo
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Spain supreme, Pirlo's perfect set piece