The European Championships are a showcase for many things: great goals, great players, superb feats of skill and the cutting edge of tactical thinking.
But when it comes to the world of fashion there can be only one winner in our eyes, the kaiser of cool, Mr Joachim Loew.
Whether resplendent in a roll-neck or suave in a suit, the German manager always manages to look his finest, often outshining his own nation's clean and crisp lines.
As we all know, Loew Will Tear Us Apart, and now you have a chance to put him back together again with our print-out-and keep cut-out of the German manager.
Simply print the download, cut it out, and then you have the option of several different garments with which to dress him. If you are feeling especially creative, get out the crayons and colour him in.
Who knows, if Germany go all the way we might even make some more clothes for him.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Germany 4-2 Greece: Reus slams in winner to see Germany into the semi-final
- Bundesliga football's Stefan Bienkowski on Greece, glory and German flaws
- Bundesliga Football's Stefan Bienkowski discusses Germany's chances