Spain went down in history after their 4-0 Euro 2012 final win over Italy, becoming the first side to win three consecutive major international titles.
Keith Downie and Grant Russell look back on the last match in Kiev, asking how long Spain's dominance can continue and whether Italy are here to stay as a major player.
There's also a reflection on the best moments from the competition, as the month of football comes to a close.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom