The first Euro 2012 quarter final takes place on Thursday night as Group A winners Czech Republic takes on Greece in the last eight.
Keith Downie and Thom Watt look at both side's chances going into the match, with the winners facing either Spain or France in the semi-final.
On our Euro 2012 site, we go beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
STV Sport will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss anything, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians