Czech Republic will look to upset the odds once more when they take on Portugal in the first quarter-final of Euro 2012.
Having been beaten 4-1 by Russia in their opening match, the Czechs came back to beat Greece 2-1 before dumping co-hosts Poland out of the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Paulo Bento’s men to qualify from Group B with a 2-1 triumph over the Netherlands.
We caught up with Stuart Kenny to discuss Milan Baros’ lack of form, goals from midfield and much more.
You can follow Stuart on Twitter
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians