Greece surprised the world when they defeated Russia to reach the quarter-finals of the European Championships.
Now they have to do it all over again as they face off against tournament favourites, Germany.
Ahead of the match we caught up with Football Hellas' Peter Katsiris to discuss unlikely Greek heroism, how the defence has improved and just how on earth he hopes his team can beat the Germans.
You can follow Peter Katsiris on Twitter.
- What do the Greek supporters make of Georgios Samaras?
- Poland v Greece: Bittersweet result gets Greek Euro campaign rolling
- Goals: Greece 0 Russia 1
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians