Spain's quarter-final match against France is one of the most highly-anticipated games of Euro 2012 so far and Les Bleus face their toughest task so far.
STV caught up with Andrew Gibney of FrenchFootballWeekly and asked him for his thoughts on how France have performed so far and how they could beat the current world and European champions.
You can follow Andrew on Twitter.
- Spain 2-0 France: Alonso at the double to put Spanish in final four
- Wounded France march on to Quarter Final showdown with Spain
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians