The European Championships are a showcase for many things: great goals, great players, superb feats of skill and the cutting edge of tactical thinking.
But when it comes to the world of fashion there can be only one winner in our eyes, the kaiser of cool, Mr Joachim Loew.
Whether resplendent in a roll-neck or suave in a suit, the German manager always manages to look his finest, often outshining his own nation's clean and crisp lines.
As we all know, Loew Will Tear Us Apart, and now you have a chance to put him back together again with our print-out-and keep cut-out of the German manager.
Simply print the download, cut it out, and then you have the option of several different garments with which to dress him. If you are feeling especially creative, get out the crayons and colour him in.
Who knows, if Germany go all the way we might even make some more clothes for him.
- Germany 4-2 Greece: Reus slams in winner to see Germany into the semi-final
- Bundesliga football's Stefan Bienkowski on Greece, glory and German flaws
- Bundesliga Football's Stefan Bienkowski discusses Germany's chances
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians