Spain prepare to defend their European Championship crown by going head-to-head with Italy.
Ahead of the game we caught up with Joseph Sexton to discuss how Spain will fare in a re-run of their opening match.
You can follow Joseph Sexton on Twitter.
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians
- Download and create your very own cut-out Joachim Loew