Sweden were knocked out of Euro 2012 with only a single victory, losing to both England and Ukraine.
Swedish football expert Andy Hudson spoke to people on the streets of Stockholm, asking them what they made of the tournament, and where they go from here.
You can follow Andy Hudson on Twitter.
In this section
- Football Talk: 64-team Champions League plans, Chick Young photobombing
- Joseph Sexton on Spain's striking dilemma and accusations of boredom
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- England's Euro performance shows signs of promise for World Cup 2014
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians
- Download and create your very own cut-out Joachim Loew