Czech Republic will look to upset the odds once more when they take on Portugal in the first quarter-final of Euro 2012.
Having been beaten 4-1 by Russia in their opening match, the Czechs came back to beat Greece 2-1 before dumping co-hosts Poland out of the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Paulo Bento’s men to qualify from Group B with a 2-1 triumph over the Netherlands.
We caught up with Stuart Kenny to discuss Milan Baros’ lack of form, goals from midfield and much more.
You can follow Stuart on Twitter
In this section
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Germany v Greece plus last night's goals
- Czechs can draw positives from Euro 2012 exit to Portugal
- Czech Republic 0-1 Portugal: Ronaldo header seals last four place
- Czech's bouncing ahead of quarter-final showdown with Portugal
- Wide men have been key to Czech Republic's march to the quarter-finals
- Czech Rep 1-0 Poland: Petr Jiracek the hero as Czechs dispose of Poland
- Czech Republic have improved since pipping Scotland in qualification
- Czech Republic back in contention after reverting to their passing game
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Kuba's screamer, Czechs cash in
- Euro 2012 Talk: Dzagoev points bonanza, Kuba's stunner, Kiev quiet