Germany are now firm favourites for the European Championships, and a quarter-final fixture against Greece is a gimme, isn't it?
Stefan Bienkowski, der kaiser at Bundesliga Football, doesn't think things will be as straightforward as many expect.
We discuss Germany's forward options, their problems at set-pieces and where they will hurt the Greeks as they look to reach the semi-finals.
You can follow Stefan Bienkowski on Twitter.
- Joachim Low should ponder Germany attacking reshuffle for Danish test
- Bundesliga Football's Stefan Bienkowski discusses Germany's chances
- Germany v Portugal: Germany pleased to be up and running
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Germany 1-2 Italy: Mario Balotelli comes of age to send Azzurri to final
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Germany v Italy, Euro 2012 semi-final
- Germany look to record first-ever competitive win over the Italians
- Download and create your very own cut-out Joachim Loew
- Euro 2012 Talk: Podolski does Europop and have Spain become boring?
- Germany find their talisman as Mesut Ozil takes centre stage
- Euro 2012 Talk: It's all about Pirlo, England crash out, 'boring' Spain
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Spain v France plus last night's goals
- Germany 4-2 Greece: Reus slams in winner to see Germany into the semi-final
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Germany v Greece plus last night's goals