Poland ensured it will be a spectacular finale to Group A by snatching a draw against much-fancied Russia.
Their captain Jakub Blaszczykowski posted a contender for goal of the tournament to share the spoils in an engrossing match in Warsaw.
The lesser backed Czech Republic gave themselves a fighting chance of progression by racing into an unassailable lead over Greece. A Petr Cech howler made things uncomfortable for Michal Bilek’s team though.
Keith Downie is again joined by Jamie Borthwick to review the action.
Also on our Euro 2012 site, we will be going beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
Of course, we will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss any thing, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
Denmark v Portugal (STV) 5pm
Netherlands v Germany (BBC) 7.45pm
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Organised England, Sheva the hero
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Ireland deflated, Spain lack bite
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our video preview of the Group A contenders
People who read this story also read
- Denmark 2-3 Portugal: Varela keeps Portuguese hopes alive with late winner
- Roy Hodgson's England quietly efficient in tournament opener with France
- Euro 2012 Talk: Dzagoev points bonanza, Kuba's stunner, Kiev quiet
- Drug ban Scot David Millar is named in Great Britain Olympic cycling team
- Die Mannschaft must up their game if they are to beat the Oranje
In this section
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Spain v France plus last night's goals
- Peter Katsiris discusses Greece, defence and how to beat Germany
- Germany 4-2 Greece: Reus slams in winner to see Germany into the semi-final
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Germany v Greece plus last night's goals
- Euro 2012 talk: Football and finance meet as Germany take on Greece
- Georgios Samaras out to bring some cheer to his troubled homeland
- Euro 2012 Wrap: Horror film ghost girls, Tetris and Denmark's Roy Race
- Greece 1-0 Russia: Stubborn Greece send Russia home with Warsaw victory
- What do the Greek supporters make of Georgios Samaras?
- Czech Republic back in contention after reverting to their passing game