With reigning champions Spain through to the final again, it's the turn of Germany and Italy to face each other for the right to play them in Sunday's final.
Keith Downie and Thom Watt look ahead to the second semi-final of the tournament, as well as casting an eye back to Spain's win over Portugal in the other last four tie.
On our Euro 2012 site, we go beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
STV Sport will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss anything, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- David Schiavone discusses Pirlo, Prandelli and a prolific striker
- Attempting to solve the problem of 'super' Mario Balotelli
- Italy well aware they have work to do at Euro 2012 despite final surprise
- Germany 1-2 Italy: Mario Balotelli comes of age to send Azzurri to final
- Euro 2012 Talk: Podolski does Europop and have Spain become boring?
- Three lions tamed as Italy advance to the semi-finals of Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Italy defeat England to make the semis