The Dutch are teetering on the edge of elimination after defeat to Germany, who have a hero in Mario Gomez.
Defensive problems, and Arjen Robben strop and tactical conundrums mean the Netherlands have it all to do in their final game.
Meanwhile, things are looking a little better for Cristiano and co. as they beat Bendtner's battlers in a hugely entertaining match.
Keith Downie is joined by Thom Watt to review the action.
Also on our Euro 2012 site, we will be going beyond the headlines with our own unique take on events, as well as hearing from our panel of experts from around Europe.
Of course, we will also bring you live action throughout the tournament with games shown online throughout the month and, if you miss any thing, we will have highlights and goals so you can remain up to date with all the action.
Italy v Croatia (BBC) 5pm
Spain v Ireland (STV) 7.45pm
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Kuba's screamer, Czechs cash in
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Organised England, Sheva the hero
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Ireland deflated, Spain lack bite
People who read this story also read
In this section
- Euro 2012 talk: It’s all double Dutch with infighting and ticker fails
- Portugal 2-1 Netherlands: Ronaldo steals the show as sorry Dutch slump out
- Euro 2012 Talk: Bilic blames ref, Ireland's lament, a malevolent boot
- Netherlands missing defensive stability and the roll of the dice
- Netherlands 1-2 Germany: Gomez double leaves Dutch in trouble
- Die Mannschaft must up their game if they are to beat the Oranje
- Netherlands v Denmark: Dutch need to summon the spirit of ’88
- Netherlands 0-1 Denmark: Michael Krohn-Dehli upsets the odds for Danes
- Netherlands players suffer racist abuse during public training session
- STV's favourite goals from the last 25 years at the European Championships