Czech Republic will look to upset the odds once more when they take on Portugal in the first quarter-final of Euro 2012.
Having been beaten 4-1 by Russia in their opening match, the Czechs came back to beat Greece 2-1 before dumping co-hosts Poland out of the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Paulo Bento’s men to qualify from Group B with a 2-1 triumph over the Netherlands.
We caught up with Stuart Kenny to discuss Milan Baros’ lack of form, goals from midfield and much more.
You can follow Stuart on Twitter
In this section
- Spain reach Euro 2012 final after nail-biting Portugal penalty shoot-out
- Euro 2012 Talk: Podolski does Europop and have Spain become boring?
- Ronaldo eyes his chance to once again be crowned the World’s Greatest
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Germany v Greece plus last night's goals
- Euro 2012 talk: Football and finance meet as Germany take on Greece
- Portugal advance thanks to the talismanic Cristiano Ronaldo
- Czech Republic 0-1 Portugal: Ronaldo header seals last four place
- Kieran Buxton looks at Portugal's strengths and weaknesses at Euro 2012
- Optimistic Portugal overcome group stages with eye on Quarter Finals
- Portugal need to find alternatives to their reliance on Cristiano Ronaldo