Spain prepare to defend their European Championship crown by going head-to-head with Italy.
Ahead of the game we caught up with Joseph Sexton to discuss how Spain will fare in a re-run of their opening match.
You can follow Joseph Sexton on Twitter.
In this section
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- The case for the defence of the much derided 4-6-0 formation
- Tracing Spain's evolution from untouchable brilliance to boredom
- Spain reach Euro 2012 final after nail-biting Portugal penalty shoot-out
- Euro 2012 Talk: Podolski does Europop and have Spain become boring?
- Euro 2012 Talk: It's all about Pirlo, England crash out, 'boring' Spain
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: England v Italy plus last night's goals
- Spain 2-0 France: Alonso at the double to put Spanish in final four