Edinburgh football fans – you shall go to the ball.
While Cup Final Talk’s spiteful older brother Football Talk is wrapped up in some wee game happening in Munich tomorrow, every single Hearts and Hibs fan has eyes only for Hampden.
It doesn’t matter if you are more concerned with checking the weather or checking the managers’ pre-game thoughts, today is the last day before our fairy godmother swoops down and delivers us all by chariot to the south side of Glasgow.
The talking ends here. Good luck, and enjoy yourselves kids.
Paulo Sergio keeps his approach thoroughly low-key, insisting Hearts are preparing no differently for the final and revealing his line-up is picked.
Hurting from missing the births of his two children, Leigh Griffiths wants to make amends with a cup win to be the pinnacle of his career.
The Hibernian manager has seen his players grow and add confidence to their game since beating the drop. He thinks they are coming good at exactly the right time.
The ace from down under will have an army of supporters back home in Adelaide watching the big game.
As soon as the final whistle goes, workers at Lothian Buses will begin transforming their open top bus to the design of the winning team
The big forward gives a humour insight into the players who will run out in maroon on Saturday. (Daily Record)
Good people of Edinburgh, beware! A result for the Hibees will see their fans running en-masse down the street wearing only their birthday suits, in homage to Garry O’Connor’s bonker bet. (The Sun)
STV Edinburgh finishes the week the way it started, with the thoughts and fears of the fans put into a blog by Shaun Milne.
In a classic ‘head-to-head’, Forth One’s Grant Stott and Bob Malcolm talk through their hopes, fears and memories of the cup.
Don't forget to join in the cup final banter on Twitter using the hashtag #saltnsaucefinal.
More About Scottish Cup Final 2012
- Doors Open Day 2012: Thousands access city’s secret places
- Doors Open Day: Return to the 1950s or ride in a bus wash [Video]
- Hearts and Hibs fans set the bar for nationwide fixtures
- Hibernian boss Pat Fenlon handed four game ban for cup final incident
- Triumph and tragedy: Fans' views of the salt and sauce final [Video]
- Hearts and Hibs fans praised by police after cup final weekend
- Dejected Dougray Scott can’t understand Hibs’ attitude in cup final
- Cup Final Talk: Who has the fear, schoolboy dreams and player jealousy
- Cup Final Talk: Flat caps, bullet holes, Freddie Glidden and expats map
- Cup Final Talk: Deadly duo, Fenlon's team and Jambo Price Tag
- Cup Final Talk: Meaningless defeats, Dublin for Hibs and final songs
People who read this story also read
- Ryan McGowan will be cheered on by 'Aussie Jambos' home in Adelaide
- Paulo Sergio sees the Scottish Cup final as no bigger than Auchinleck tie
- Leigh Griffiths: 'Winning the cup would be the greatest moment of my life'
- Celtic win SPL fair play award as Hibernian named worst disciplined side
- Hibs and Hearts fans get the chance to lift Scottish Cup at Hamilton Park