Celtic winger Paddy McCourt says he fully expects to remain with the SPL champions for pre-season training and believes he still has a long-term future at the club.
The 28-year-old’s contract with the Hoops runs until 2013 with speculation linking him with a move away from Celtic Park this summer.
McCourt made 18 appearances for the club this term with many of those coming as a substitute.
However the Northern Irishman says he’s preparing for pre-season training with the club.
He told the Daily Record: “I’ll sit down over the summer with the people I need to speak to and see what their thoughts are.
“If something comes up that suits myself and the club then we’ll see what happens.
“It has been a bit frustrating because I haven’t started a lot of games. But I’ll speak to Neil and take it from there. I still fully expect to be here for pre-season.”
People who read this story also read
- Neil Lennon reveals deal struck to leave James Forrest out of Team GB
- Pat Fenlon charged by SFA following Hampden cup final gesture
- Scotland's Barry Bannan admits to rethink on Team GB Olympic football
- Jurgen Klinsmann names his USA squad for Scotland friendly
- Football Talk: Hearts exits, Man City 'value for money', new Barca kit