Bert van Marwijk has named a hugely experienced squad for the Netherlands tilt at Euro 2012.
The Dutch coach has selected 13 of the players which he took to the European Championships in 2008, with only six players having under 10 caps for their country.
The surprise inclusion is that of Heerenveen's 20-year-old Luciano Narsingh and PSV's 18-year-old Jetro Willems, who share just a single cap between them.
Narsingh enjoyed a particularly productive season, contributing 20 assists last season, just two short of Ruud Gullit's 19-year-old record.
Goalkeepers: Maarten Stekelenburg (Roma), Tim Krul (Newcastle), Michel Vorm (Swansea)
Defenders: Khalid Boulahrouz (Stuttgart), Wilfred Bouma (PSV), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Malaga), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax), Jetro Willems (PSV)
Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Mark van Bommel (PSV), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), Stijn Schaars (Sporting), Wesley Sneijder (Inter), Kevin Strootman (PSV), Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur)
Forwards: Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Schalke), Luuk de Jong (Twente), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Luciano Narsingh (Heerenveen), Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain