Germany have started their Euro 2012 campaign with an ominous swagger, beating Portugal and the Netherlands.
Mario Gomez has three goals in two matches, Bastian Schweinsteiger has found his range in midfield and there has been a ruthlessness to their early play.
Jamie Borthwick caught up with Bundesliga Football's Stefan Bienkowski to discuss the Germany team, their prospects and their chances at Euro 2012.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Netherlands 1-2 Germany: Gomez double leaves Dutch in trouble
- Die Mannschaft must up their game if they are to beat the Oranje
- Germany 1-0 Portugal: Mario Gomez nets winner in tense Euro 2012 encounter