Italy have opened their Euro 2012 campaign with two draws, against Spain and Croatia.
They'll need to find a victory against Ireland and hope the fates (or the Spanish) don't conspire against them if they are to progress.
We caught up with David Schiavone, editor of Forza Italian Football, to discuss the hopes of the Azzurri.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Italy 1-1 Croatia: Mario Mandzukic leveller denies Azzurri
- Spain 1-1 Italy: Honours even with Di Natale and Fabregas on target