Germany are now firm favourites for the European Championships, and a quarter-final fixture against Greece is a gimme, isn't it?
Stefan Bienkowski, der kaiser at Bundesliga Football, doesn't think things will be as straightforward as many expect.
We discuss Germany's forward options, their problems at set-pieces and where they will hurt the Greeks as they look to reach the semi-finals.
You can follow Stefan Bienkowski on Twitter.
More About Euro 2012
- Where do Sweden go after their poor performance at Euro 2012
- STV Sports Daily at the Euros: Our look back at the Euro 2012 final
- Italy manager urges Mario Balotelli to learn and grow from Euro final loss
- Vicente Del Bosque basks in 'extraordinary' Spain achievement
- Spain 4-0 Italy: Spain's dominance confirmed with rout of Italy
- Cesc Fabregas starts in strikerless Spain formation for Euro 2012 final
- Abate returns to Italy team for Euro 2012 final against Spain
- Joachim Low should ponder Germany attacking reshuffle for Danish test
- Bundesliga Football's Stefan Bienkowski discusses Germany's chances
- Germany v Portugal: Germany pleased to be up and running