Carlos Bocanegra and Maurice Edu are set to join Dorin Goian in leaving Rangers.
The American duo will be allowed to leave Ibrox after the club's position in the Third Division was confirmed, pending the Scottish FA giving Charles Green's company membership.
Goian will also leave after Rangers' entry into the bottom tier and Green says all three players will leave with his blessing.
He told Sky Sports News: "I was at Murray Park with Carlos on Sunday and he was out there jogging. He's been playing international matches which is why Ally [McCoist] allowed him to come back later.
"They [the three players] said to us they would stay if we had gone down a division. To ask them to stay in the Third Division is a bridge too far.
"We are going to lose some more players now unfortunately for different reasons than why the last ones left. We sympathise and thank them for their loyalty."
Ten players refused to take up employment with Sevco Scotland Limited, the Rangers newco, within the last few weeks.
Seven of those players have found new clubs but have been unable to play because the Scottish FA are refusing to give international clearance, as Green disputes their ability to leave on free transfers under TUPE regulations.
More About Focus on Rangers
- Rangers fan groups unite to back withholding of season ticket money
- Rangers oldco victory in big tax case contained 'errors in law'
- Charles Green due to give evidence in £500,000 Rangers lawsuit
- Rangers finance director Brian Stockbridge leaves by mutual consent
- Scotland Tonight: Are Rangers heading for the financial drop zone?
- Police in talks with Rangers over online 'abuse' of finance director
- Rangers board re-elected as rebel shareholders fail in AGM vote
People who read this story also read
- Rangers ask SFA to set up a panel to rule on players leaving Ibrox
- Scottish FA: Rangers newco 'do not have to provide old accounts'
- Rangers' league place at risk as Scottish FA insist signing ban must stand
- SFA Compliance Officer to review Ally McCoist’s comments on judicial panel
- In or out? Full list of players joining or refusing move to 'Rangers newco'