The new SPL season is about to get underway with champions Celtic opening their title defense against an much improved Aberdeen side.
The Dons have strengthened their squad over the summer by adding some exciting new signings, much like their SPL counterparts who will be looking to make an impression on the league in Rangers absence.
Ahead of kick off, STV Sport went around the grounds of this season's clubs to discover their ambitions for the new season.
People who read this story also read
- ESPN announce deal to show 40 live Scottish football matches this season
- The alternative 2012/13 SPL preview: A club by club guide
- The STV Sport team give their predictions on season 2012/13
- Who was the butt of Scott Brown's joke?
- SPL previews: Hen and Joe Broon discuss the return of the Dundee derby