Hibernian midfielder David Wotherspoon caught all of the ball with this stunning strike.
The Scotland Under-21 internationalist let fly with a terrific half volley from 25 yards which left Ryan Esson helpless.
The 22-year-old was praised by his boss Pat Fenlon after the match, which finished 2-2.
Fenlon said: "I'm delighted for him. He's worked really hard pre-season. We had a good chat with him to get his confidence up.
"He's a very good player. He just needed to believe in himself more.
"Both wide players were good for us.”
- Hibernian manager refuses to be overly critical after home draw
- Hibernian 2-2 Inverness CT: Visitors launch another capital comeback
People who read this story also read
- Eoin Doyle pounces to give Hibs the lead against Inverness
- Conor Pepper pulls a goal back for Inverness Caledonian Thistle at Hibs
- Watch SPL video highlights of Inverness' two goal comeback against Hibs
- Watch Frazer Wright head home to end Ross County’s unbeaten league run
- Rangers 4-1 Montrose: 'Gers on the charge to take three points