Could the end be in sight?
As Scottish football digests new proposals put forward by the SFA, SPL and SFL, Dunfermline and Dundee face an anxious weekend waiting to find out who has been invited to party with the ‘cool kids’.
After what seems like years of meetings, buffet lunches and appearances from random celebrities, a Rangers newco could find out which league they will play in on Friday.
But wait, there’s a knock at Football Talk’s door and who should be standing waiting to deliver an out-of-date catchphrase.
Ah yes, that would be Theo Paphitis ready to tell us his thoughts on the Ibrox saga.
Another person using the phrase ‘I’m Out’ is Ki Sung-Yueng who remains in talks over a move to English Premier League side QPR.
Bored of debating the future of the Euro and whether Simon Cowell should return to the X-Factor in your local this summer?
Well the good people at Life’s a Pitch have asked ‘Who is the best central midfielder in the Premier League?’
Oh there’s also a hat-trick from Luis Suarez and a piece on the future of Polish football.
The English Premier League side’s bid to sign the Celtic midfielder has hit a snag over a fee, claims Korean paper Chosun (In Korean)
Clubs have been asked to consider proposals set out by the country’s three governing bodies.
The clubs will find out which will be promoted to take Rangers' place in the top flight.
The Dragon’s Den star says he reckons the Ibrox side should be put in Division One (Scottish Sun)
Marcus Haydon takes a look at the future of Polish football after the country co-hosted Euro 2012 (In Bed with Maradona)
Start a debate in your local over thanks to this piece from Life’s A Pitch
The Manchester City ace looks a little scared here (The Sun)
Luis Suarez hits a hat-trick in Uruguay’s 6-4 win over Chile (101greatgoals.com)
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Hearts may not see out the summer, Goian set for England
- Transfer Talk: Southampton for Wanyama, Rooney for free, Novo surprise
- Football Talk: The Rangers 'new club debate', Kenny Miller needs your votes
- Football Talk: Kilmarnock businesses rally against Johnston, Kinnear's rant
- Transfer Talk: Gary Hooper wants to quit Celtic, Gregg Wylde set for Dons
- Football Talk: Scotland fail to cap Hateley, Killie war, Pirlo's free-kick
- Transfer Talk: Celtic bid for Dutch defender Van Dijk, Lafferty to Italy
People who read this story also read
- SFL clubs currently opposed 18-2 to plans for Rangers in the First Division
- In full: Proposals made to SFL clubs to allow Rangers into First Division
- Plan to create enlarged Scottish Premier League for 2013/14 unveiled
- Celtic legend Bertie Auld pays tribute to former team-mate Joe McBride
- Charles Green 'paid £2.75m for Rangers player contracts and registrations'