Football Talk is rejoicing at the prospect of actual, competitive football getting under way as St Johnstone travel to take on Eksi... Ekhis... Ekshis... the Turkish mob in the Europa League.
Back in the perfectly serene world of off-the-field matters in the Scottish game, Neil Lennon says Rangers must be stripped of their honours if it is proved they acted outside the rules.
Reports in Italy say Napoli's president Aurelio De Laurentiis wants to buy the newco, while John Yorkston remains heartbroken at the SPL's refusal to send him a final "Dear John..."
That, and the customary video goodness you come to expect from Football Talk, is in Football Talk. Today.
The Celtic manager says that if it is ruled that Rangers broke rules, they must be stripped of honours.
John Yorkston says that the SPL’s treatment of Dunfermline has been shoddy.
Pat Fenlon also remains hopeful of adding defender Alan Maybury to his squad.
Aurelio De Laurentiis is claimed to have told Italian media he is keen on purchasing the Third Division club. (Forza Italia Football)
We don't understand the headline either, but the story goes that Shaun Hutchinson is fighting to be fit for Motherwell's Champions League qualifiers (Scottish Sun).
The 40-year-old Dundee keeper is back in the big time after Rangers' exit from the top flight. (Daily Record)
Little is left to the imagination as to what the story is about, but the defender could sign up at Fir Park. (Daily Record)
Gareth Llewellyn says the Perth men must deal with the conditions as well as the Turkish side.
Gary Linton puts his faith in Marcelo Bielsa's side to finish the best of the rest in Spain. (Alba Espana)
Major League Soccer appears in Football Talk more than any other league, it seems. And often for good reason. Step forward Thierry Henry to provide the latest bit of goal goodness.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: Leigh's cup final fear, Regan's pay rise, Neymar to Barca
- Football Talk: Pierre loses it, Hearts want Weir, Rangers want Humphrey
- Football Talk: Griffiths v Bale, Rangers loophole hope, no Götze
- Football Talk: Celtic want Algerian striker, bye Commons, new St Mirren kit
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
People who read this story also read
- Celtic's potential Champions League opponents narrowed down to ten
- UEFA Champions League third qualifying round draw groups in full
- Neil Lennon: Rangers titles can't stand if found guilty in contracts case
- Ibrox crisis: The penalties that Charles Green’s Rangers could face
- Eskişehirspor could prove too hot for Saints to handle on and off the pitch