Another weekend of SPL action produced plenty goals and talking points, namely the two-goal haul of Celtic debutant Tony Watt in the 3-0 win at Motherwell.
Football Talk also loves a good bit of creativity, so we've got a video as fans of Sevilla protest against a late kick-off time during their game with Levante.
Johan Mjallby admits striker could face Rangers after debut double
The Celtic assistant boss says Tony Watt is in contention to play in next weekend’s Glasgow derby.
Stuart McCall slams ‘the hierarchy’ who wanted Steve Jennings suspended
Motherwell manager says the club came under pressure from on high to suspend the midfielder amidst betting irregularity charges.
Ally McCoist prepares for 'massive' 72 hours
The Rangers boss says he's ready for a crunch period.
Matt Doherty targets two wins for Hibernian survival
On-loan right back hopes to beat the drop before Pars come calling.
James Forrest determined to snub Olympics for Champions League qualifiers
The winger says he wants to stay with Celtic to play in Europe, even if he is picked in Stuart Pearce's Team GB squad. (Scottish Sun)
The SPL wrap: Dundee United's charge covers up opportunity for cheap Bill Ng jokes
The Terrors are coming, chasing down Motherwell for a place in the Champions League and keeping the Scottish top flight exciting for the rest of the season.
La Revision: The title is still up for grabs and the trapdoor is still open
Jason Milligan reports on the business end of the season in Ligue 1
Unhappy their game was pushed back to a 10.30pm kick-off because of Barcelona's game with Real Madrid, Sevilla supporters protested during their game with Levante by sending a shower of tennis balls onto the pitch.
More About Football Talk
- Football Talk: SFA can investigate Rangers, Steve Martin to buy Dundee
- Football Talk: Massone back in for Hearts, Miller to Rangers, Samaras' dare
- Football Talk: SPL final day, Gazza's Ibrox memories, Beckham’s tears
- Football Talk: Hearts’ Craig Whyte, Topping warning, Stoke's pig prank
- Football Talk: Hearts relegation threat, every David Beckham free-kick
- Football Talk: John Terry full-kit hilarity, Paddy McCourt's on his way
- Football Talk: Clubs demand answers on Hearts' finances, Wotte loves Wigan