Motherwell have been handed a tough draw in their bid to reach the Group Stages of next season's Champions League.
The Fir Park club, who qualified by finishing third in the SPL, will enter the tournament at the third qualifying round, and will be unseeded.
Because Motherwell qualified as one of eight "non Champions" they face a slightly different potential route to qualification to most sides in the tournament, and must beat one of the seeded teams who did not finish their 2011/12 season as winners of their own domestic league.
As a result, Motherwell could potentially face Dynamo Kiev, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce and FC Copenhagen, each of whom has prior experience in the Group Stages of the Champions League.
The draw for the third qualifier will be made on July 20, with matches due to be played on July 31 and August 1, and reverse fixtures on August 7 and 8.
People who read this story also read
- Scotland's Europa League hopes: likely opponents and seedings for clubs
- Moneybaw: The alternative SPL team of the year picked through statistics
- Football Talk: Just Joan on Rangers, Man United fans invade Etihad
- Football talk: Rangers latest, foot like a traction engine, ugly strips
- Online Writers' Player of the Year #3 - Steven Fletcher