Celtic midfielder Dylan McGeouch hopes he can take his chances in the SPL to force himself into the reckoning for a Champions League place.
The 20-year-old netted in the romp over Dundee on Sunday and he wants to keep impressing manager Neil Lennon to push for a starting slot in the last 16 second leg against Juventus.
McGeouch said: "It was good to get on the score sheet against Dundee and the manager said he was pleased.
"Obviously if the league was a lot closer he is going to play his strongest 11 every game and maybe myself and few others might not get as much game time.
"Growing up watching the Champions League, it would be great to be involved in it.
"Most of us are new to it this year and it would be great to get an appearance.
"Hopefully I can do that and hopefully we can go over there and get a positive result."
More About Celtic v Juventus
- Peter Lawwell concedes Celtic boss Neil Lennon will be a man in demand
- Celtic fans' pictures and videos from Turin as they bow out of Europe
- What the Italian papers say: Celtic fans party and make friends in Turin
- Celtic defender Efe Ambrose disciplined after missing bus to training
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon has no complaints after Juventus loss
- Georgios Samaras says Euro campaign has been a great learning experience
- Juventus 2-0 Celtic: Celtic's Champions League adventure ends in defeat