Three teams could overtake Celtic to go top of the Scottish Premier League on week 12 of the action.
Aberdeen, Hibernian and St Johnstone are all on 18 points and play on Saturday, while the champions travel to face Dundee United on Sunday.
Those three sides take on Ross County, St Mirren and Motherwell respectively, while Kilmarnock host Inverness CT and Hearts travel to face Dundee.
Scott McClymont and Grant Russell look ahead to the weekend's action, bringing you up to speed with all the stats and where the games will be won and lost.
More About Sports Daily
- Power Rankings: Who has created the most at your club this season?
- Power Rankings: Kris Commons leads the final table of season 2012/13
- Best of the final weekend of the SPL season reviewed in STV Sports Daily
- Can Celtic end their away hoodoo? Dundee United v Celtic SPL scout report
- Saints fight for last Euro spot: St Johnstone v Motherwell SPL scout report
- Can Caley Thistle clinch Euro spot? Ross County v Inverness CT scout report
- The final SPL games of the 2012/13 season previewed in STV Sports Daily
People who read this story also read
- Football Talk: Man United want Wanyama, Levein mystery, must see goals
- Who are the young players to look out for in Football Manager 2013?
- SPL Trivia: Foreign SPL managers who hail from World Cup qualifiers
- Football Talk: Levein out, bye Bangura, Euro super league plan, Rangersitis
- Peter Houston unsure what Celtic he'll face in Sunday showdown